- Manufacturing industry
- Food industry
- Sustainable energy, oil and gas, water technology and related sectors
- High tech sector (intelligent engineering, automation or technology)
- Chemical industry (materials and coatings)
- Technical wholesale
- Business services sector
The sectors transportation and logistics, catering, retail and crafts are outside of our field of interest.
- (Early) growth stage
- Mature stage (with further expansion and/or improvement potential)
- Decline stage (restructuring or transformation)
We are interested in companies in the start-up stage if there is a proven business model with potential for further scaling (scale-up). Or if the activities of the company match with existing companies in our portfolio. The company does not necessarily have to be profitable yet.
Products and services
- Companies with (their own) products and/or services with a distinctive capability, based on which the company has realized a clear competitive advantage or is able to realize this in the future.
- Companies with activities that (also) contribute to the environment or society in a positive way increase our interest.
Size and capital requirement
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Initial investment between EUR 250,000 and EUR 2.5 million, with flexibility both upwards and downwards.
- Preference for private companies where once we invest we become the only external shareholder or have the prospect of obtaining this position.
- Both majority and minority interests in the company can be discussed; a substantial minority interest is our minimum requirement.
- Companies with headquarters located in the Netherlands. Because of our active involvement, preferably located in the Northern, Northwestern, Middle or Eastern provinces of the country.