Our investment process consists of three main phases:
1) Investment phase
In this phase we review the business plan and determine whether we are the right investor to enable the realization. Furthermore, we determine whether there is a fit between us as an investor and the entrepreneur (or management). This phase consists of several steps:
- Review of the business plan/memorandum and feedback
- First visit and further introduction
- Follow-up sessions and additional research
- Agreement on indicative valuation and deal structure
- Signing of Letter of Intent under exclusivity
- Due Diligence
- Drawing up and signing of contracts
2) Shareholder phase
In this phase, an investment manager of PMH Investments is actively involved in the company. More information is available on the our approach page.
3) Exit phase
We don’t apply a rigid exit moment. In our opinion, the exit moment depends on the individual situation. We explicitly choose a long investment horizon in order to achieve value creation.